Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag...I'm IT...

Well, I don't have anyone else to tag, but I can tell you some things you may not already know.
1. I LOVE pepper-jack cheese.
2. I hate clean socks turned inside out.
3. I love Subaru Bajas!

4. I've lived in the guadalupe sand hills for about ten years now, and have never been stung by a scorpion.
5. I'm a published composer
6. I'm at a Texas Mesquite Arts Festival in Fredericksburg selling cutting boards and wooden crosses, and reading and writing blogs without a secure internet connection. (I love my laptop!)

7 comments:

Caleb Nathaniel said...

I really like pepper jack cheese also. :-)

cj said...

I've never tasted Pepper-Jack cheese:(

Charlie said...

Man, you are missing out!

Balus said...

I've never heard of playing tag with yourself! I'll play, Charlie, if you can catch me!! Pepper Jack cheese is pretty good, I must admit . . . especially on hamburgers!!

Anonymous said...

So, your mom told me you have a blog today and voila, here I am!

I did not know you are a published composer! Charlie, that is incredible. What did you compose?

Pepper-jack :: check
Baja :: hmmm, cool.
Unturned clean socks :: guilty as charged...I committ this grievous atrocity every week. I hate washing socks. So I chuck them in the washer and what ever happens in there is their business. Sorry to disappoint.

Anonymous said...

when i type fast i spell poorly. oops about all those typos.

S.L.P said...

I've got you beat Charlie, I've been here 24 and a half years and have never been stung by a scorpion. I'm crackin' up at your distorted pics.
- Shara