Friday, May 7, 2010

Song Contest

Hi, friends!

I need your help! I entered a song contest and I need you to to help me place high by voting (downloading my song) for me! If you want to help me continue writing music, then please follow these steps:

1. Go to sweetwatersongcontest.com

2. Near the top of the page, select the "Choose a Genre" list and set it to Contemporary Christian. Then set the "By State" list to Michigan. Click search.

3. Scroll down and find my name and click on "view band."

4. Right below the player controls, click on the "Download" button.

5. Enter in your email address and the verification words, and click the "I have read and agree..." checkbox. Then click "Continue to download."

6. It will send you a verification email, so open another browser and go to your email. There should be an email from noreply@sweetwatersongcontest.com in your inbox. If you don't recieve one, click the "Hmm... I didn't recieve..." link on the song contest page. When you get the email, click on the link in the email, then click the "click to download..." link.

7. Enjoy the song! And please pass it on to your friends!

(you can also view my placement on the song contest homepage, in the "leader board" section on the left side)

Charlie Sivils

1 comment:

Restore the Fire said...

I listen to your song. It was a good song and you have a good voice.