Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who's most important?

This blog is to all the artists, writers and musicians like me.  I want to share this quick message with any to whom it applies (the first person being me).

Everyone in the world deep down thinks that their ministry is the most important.  I know it's sad, but it's the truth.  It's just human nature.  I want to challenge people to consider that GOD MAY NOT PLAN TO EVER PUBLISH YOUR WORK!  Please treat others like their mission in life is more important than yours. 

Thanks for reading.

-Charlie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only that, but maybe by being so focused on publishing your music you are missing your real ministry! Maybe God is trying to get your attention by not publishing your music at this time. Don't let others go unnoticed because you are too involved in "your ministry."