Monday, July 28, 2008

Christian Unity and the Entertainment Industry

Here’s another example. We all know that the entertainment industry is going downhill, and it’s hard to find a decent, clean movie our whole family can watch now days. Imagine if all Christians decided not to watch any movie rated above G. Think about how their business would drop! They would frantically search for wholesome things, and they would come to us, begging for help and ideas!

I finished the first Michigan Propaganda Video yesterday, though it won't be the first one you see. Were going to video the tour of the Lakeview Lodge today, so I'll be posting it soon!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself when I said the first video was up. We're working on the Tour of the Lakeview Lodge right now, and that will be the first one you see. (It's not done yet)