Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conference Update 1

Hey, guys! We made it to Maryland, and the drive wasn't as long as I thought it would be. The conference got off to a great start, and I'm sure the rest of it will just be awesome. I wanted to share something really cool that happened while we were singing. Because there were so many musicians there, we seemed to be able to clap in perfect unison. Then we started singing The Doxology just acapella, and though it was rough at first, I thought we sounded like a 1600-piece choir. What a way to start off the Worship Conference!

3 comments:

squaw said...

Sounds great! I pray you'll have an enriching time there.

cj said...

Wow! It must have been amazing!

I'll also pray that you have an enriching time while your there.

squaw said...

Hey Buddy!
Glad to hear you're having a fabulous time. Sounds pretty cool. I'm praying that God will speak to you in amazing ways while you're there!
We missed you today. Uncle Rick and I kicked Tony and Abby in bocce. We needed some real competition! :)
Have a great week! Love you!
Aunt Aly